For a more formal discussion of photography copyright go and look at what HM government has to say: Copyright Notice: digital images, photographs and the internet.
Here’s a more informal take on copyright and our pix.
- It is illegal to copy, in any way, any images taken by ashmorevisuals photographers without getting permission from us directly.
- All content on this Darkling Images site plus digital files and prints purchased are the sole copyright of Peter Marsh and ashmorevisuals.
- We reserve the right to invoice anyone caught in breach of our copyright. They will receive a minimum invoice for £35 for each image infringement.
- By entering any of our Galleries you are agreeing to abide by our copyright. It is strictly prohibited to copy an image by any means, from any gallery. Reproducing prints by scanning, photography or any other methods is also strictly forbidden.
- This also applies to our presence on Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- If we photograph one of your events and host the pix in a gallery then we grant licence for you freely to link to that gallery and disseminate that link by any media you choose. BUT, if you want to use any of the images anywhere else via any media then you must contact us directly first to request explicit permission. We’re nice people we’ll most probably say yes, but if you don’t ask then we shall at the very least, bill you.